All major credit cards (debit or credit), checks, cash or money orders.
You can make a payment in person, by mail or over the phone.
For your convenience Auto-pay is available.
Yes we do! We have a large selection in the office.
Store nothing toxic, dead or alive. You are not allowed to store anything inflammable, explosive, illegal or stolen. NEVER store any kind of food. Human or pet food.
Important items, such as jewelry or furs. Also stocks, bonds, insurance policies, wills and other type documents. If these items must be stored, a safety deposit box is best.
If you are storing any appliances, remember to leave appliances slightly ajar to prevent mildew. Our storage units are not “climate controlled (no air conditioning or heat) anything that could by damaged by changes in temperature or humidity should be stored in a climate controlled facility.
Your homeowners’ insurance may already have a provision for items which are stored off site. The items you choose to store belong to you, and they remain your responsibility. If you are not covered under your current policy, we can assist you in obtaining proper insurance from a low cost storage insurance provider. Brochures are available on-site.
Allow Extra Time to Pack and Organize.
Most people underestimate how long packing takes
Here are some storage tips to consider for preventing damage and how to pack your unit:
- Use quality boxes and always pack them completely to prevent collapse.
- Label boxes for easy identification.
- Place a pallet or a skid between the concrete floor and your belongings.
- Leave air space between items and the walls for ventilation.
- Blankets protect items from scratching.
- Protect mattress and box springs with plastic coverings.
- Bed sheets work well as dust covers. Do not use plastic sheets.
- Be sure to clean and dry all electrical equipment before storing.
- Drain gasoline and oil from small engines like lawn movers.
- Place items you are going to access the most in the front of the unit, and the ones you will never need during your stay, in the rear of the unit.
- For security purposes, place the most valuable items at the back of the storage unit. Don’t store good jewelry or important documents.
- Shelving helps to maximize the access of your items.
- Be sure everything you pack is clean and dry to prevent mold and mildew.
- Do not apply tape directly to wooden parts of furniture.
- Do NOT store perishables, like food. Pet or human food.
- Do not store flammable items such as fireworks or gasoline.
- Thoroughly clean, disinfect and dry refrigerators, freezers, stoves and other appliances. Appliances with doors can be stored with the door slightly open, and some can be stacked on top of each other.
- You want to make sure, if space allows, to leave an aisle for easy access to the items in the rear of the unit.
- Make sure all drapes, curtains, linens and clothing items are washed and dry, or dry cleaned to avoid attracting pests.
- Cover all upholstery with light cotton dust covers or sheets.